About Me

My photo
Amanda has been a hockey fan since her beloved Whalers were still where they belong, Hartford CT. When her team defected to the south, she transfered her allegiance to the Bruins. She maintains that you can be a Bruins and a Yankees fan at the same time. Her likes include Milan Lucic, fights (which are synonomous with Lucic) the word "wicked" used as an adjective and foam bear claws. Her pet peeves are punks that push her at Joe Louis Arena and having to have two forms of ID just to buy beer at the Garden

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Favorite Thing #9: Kevin M. Doyle

I was sitting at work today, trying to come up with something to write about, when I had a brilliant idea: Doyle! Doyle is my BFF at work and if he did NOT work at Pfizer, I would probably have to quit. Since I have OCD and LOVE making lists, and also since I LOVE the movie 10 Things I Hate About You, I thought I would instead make a list of 10 things I love about Doyle (in no particular order):


10: He plays retarded games at Six Flags to win the world's most hideous dog just so I can give it to Roo and laugh when it is bigger than her.


9: He is the only guy I know who COMPLAINS about being manhandled by three girls.


8: He is even less photogenic than me.


7: He does Civil War re-enactment and gets old-time photos taken which he then gives to me and Katie which enables us to make the best buttons ever!

6: As previously mentioned in my Ewan McGregor entry, he totally rocks the tuxedo!



5: He takes me to Taco Bell.



4: He supports my Edward Cullen obsession by getting me a t-shirt that says "Edward Cullen, breaking hearts since 1918" for my birthday

3: He doesn't mind when I pass out at the beach for over an hour.


2: He makes Seersucker Suits and boater hats cool again (see below)


1: He throws the greatest theme parties ever!

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

Oh my god! I LOVE this! Can I post a blog link or is that totally ripping you off?

Amanda said...

You can totally post a blog link